FIND A FRIEND FOR LOVE, DATING, ROMANCE... NOW

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Love SMS, Romantic messages, Friendship SMS for New Year, 2012

Hello, Many are interested to send SMS (Short text messages) to their friends and lovers, especially on the occasion of the New Year, 2012.

Here are a collection of so many interesting, naughty, flirt,love and funny sms one can use on this auspicious season.

Love SMS:

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!


Friendship SMS:

Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.

True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever.

To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS

Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

Friendship is sweet when it's new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share!


Funny SMS:

I m getting married next month.... its small party and only few people will be invited...... dont bring any gift.....just bring someone who'll marry me.

Nobody is like u, nobody cares 4 u, nobody misses u, nobody wants to see u good, nobody is ur best fr, nobody is happy with u.... dont cry.......my name is nobody.

Its too hard to loose someone who is 99% cute, 98% sweet, 97% loving, 96% talented and 100% friendly, Thats me..! what a waste of life if u loose me.?

if u read this, i m smart.. if u save this, u agree i m smart.. if u 4ward this, u r spreadin that i m smart.. if u delete this u r jealous...

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thts enough bout me... how r u ?

Why do U think I SMS u ?
Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ?
Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No ! It's b'coz...
I need a person for just time pass.

i look at the moon
the moon is beautiful
i look at you
i..i...
i rather look at the moon again

U R 100% beautiful,
U R 100% lovely,
U R 100% sweet,
U R 100% nice, and
U R 100% stupid to believe these words...

New Year SMS:

Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new, Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful New Year, 2012.

Years come n go,but this year I specially wish 4 u a double dose of health n happiness topped with loads of good fortune. Have a gr8 year ahead! HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2012!

New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u. Have a promising and fulfilling new year 2012.

Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wish u a very Happy "NEW YEAR

May The Year 2012 Bring for You....
Happiness,Success and filled with Peace,Hope & Togetherness of your Family & Friends....Wishing You a...*HAPPY NEW YEAR*

Wish You A...Romantic, Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Mind Blowing, Energetic, Terrific & Extremely Loving...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012.

With all the Rose's Perfume & with all the lights in the world & with all the children's Smiles...I Wish U that ur all dreams comes True..*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012


Dear Visitors, Please feel free to use the comment box to wish your friends and lovers A 'HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2012...! All the very Best to all of You...!

8 comments:

  1. Hello Dhanya, I wish u a Happy New Year, 2012...!
    With kisses.... ur Raju

    ReplyDelete
  2. AVV Kumar wishes Neetu kumari jain a happy and prosperous new year with lots of love, love, love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Geetha, I wish my dear friend Rahul a Happy and Romantic New Year with me alone

    ReplyDelete
  4. sandeep wishes keerthi a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great collection of messages. And happy new year to everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello sundeep, thnk u for your love and concern.

    i love u and wish u a happy new year too...!

    keerthi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Kishore.
    my sweet heart is Archana.

    I wish her a very happy, fun filled and romantic New year 2012.

    I love You Archana...!

    Your's only Kishore...!

    ReplyDelete